Dark armpits can happen to anyone; it is a tendency of a skin section getting darker than the surrounding skin. Many people don’t like this condition mostly women since it can be somewhat embarrassing. In women, it is common to shave off the underarm hair and as a result exposing the underarm’s discolored skin.
Primary causes as to why the skin darkens.
- Acanthosis Nigricans which is a condition that makes the affected area of the skin change color to dark gray or even brown.
- In most cases, shaving cuts the hair underneath the surface of the skin. If your hair color is darker than that of the skin, then it may look as though there is a black stain on your skin.
- Some ingredients of deodorant products can react with your skin, which later causes skin discoloration. Various individuals claim that they get dark armpits by frequently using certain deodorants and antiperspirants.
- Hormonal change that happens during pregnancy or increase in insulin levels is another cause of skin darkening.
When should you apply skin lightening creams?
SkinBright Cream is applied whenever a person feels embarrassed about having darkened skin in the armpits. In times like summer when someone can wear more revealing clothes that expose the underarms, you can apply these creams so as to hide the dark region and even boost your self-esteem since having great skin comes with great confidence.
The cream is formulated in such a way that it deals with the delicate skin in the underarm while also working on the melanin build up, that causes the skin discoloration. Therefore, using underarm whitening creams are significant to eliminate and reduce irritation and bringing a lighter tone to your skin.
The guidelines for using underarm whitening creams is different depending on the manufacturer. However, most manufacturers recommend applying the cream once or twice a day. By once per day they usually mean using it at night before bed and by twice a day, you only apply in the morning and night. It is, therefore, important to check the manufacturer’s guidelines on the creams’ label that you intend to use so as to avoid side effects like skin irritation.
Five of the Best cream for dark armpits.
- Canae reflection armpit cream.
This armpit cream a deodorant based underarm whitening cream that can also be used for knees and elbows.
- Dorlene Herbal underarm lightening cream.
This herbal cream is a whitening deodorant based for dark armpits. However, it is made up of papaya, aloe Vera, and Vitamin E and B. The herbal cream nourishes the skin, lightens up the armpits and removes odor.
- Rococo revitalize lightening cream.
The Rococo Cream can be used on all skin, be it on, underarms, dark elbows or nipples. The cream is non-sticky and can absorb faster into the skin.
- Finale armpit whitening cream.
This whitening cream can be used on elbows, knees, underarms and even inner thighs. In four weeks, it will eliminate the dead skin and lighten the dark spots.
- Mosbeau placenta underarm cream.
As stated by the manufacturer, when you use this product you will get lighter underarms in fourteen days. The cream is perfectly designed for dark armpits, knees, and inner thighs, it deeply penetrates the skin and prevents hyperpigmentation of the melanin.